Will looked horrified. ” What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate?”-Cassandra Clare
We all love chocolates. Isn’t it?
Let’s know some facts about chocolates.
- The smell of chocolate increases theta brain waves, which triggers relaxation.
- White chocolate isn’t really a chocolate, as it contains no cocoa solids or cocoa liquor.
- The world’s largest chocolate bar weighted 5,792kg.
- Eating dark chocolate everyday reduces the risk of heart attack by one-third.
- The scientific name for the tree that chocolate comes from, Theobroma cacao, means “food of God’s.”
- The chocolate industry worth approximately $110 billion per year.