“Change your eating, change your life. “
Good eating habits are the key to maintain and improve our health regardless of age or gender. The best eating habits that you can develop are the ones that allow you to enjoy what you eat and at the same time provide you balanced diet.
- Be sure to have breakfast every morning. It provides us with energy and helps to start your metabolism.
- Drink plenty of water. On an average need to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water. And be sure to start each morning with a glass of water.
- Choose fresh fruits, they have more benefits than fruit juice, especially packaged. They contain a lot of sugar, preservatives and dyes.
- “Your biggest meal should be around noon when digestion is at its peak and you can feed your body when it actually needs fuel”, says Dr. Lipman.
- Keep an eye on portions. Don’t give up on anything. Eat all foods you enjoy, but in smaller quantities.