COFFEE- a warm, delicious alternative for hating everybody, every morning forever.
70% of the world consumes Arabica coffee, which is mild and aromatic. The remaining 30% drinks Robusta, which is more bitter- tasting but has 50% more caffeine than Arabica.
- Coffee is the world’s second most valuable traded commodity, only behind petroleum.
- The world consumes close to 2.25 billion cups of coffee everyday.
- Instant coffee was invented by a man called George Washington around 1910.
- There is a coffee shop in France where not saying hello and please makes your coffee more expensive.
- The word coffee comes from the arabic for ‘Wine of the Bean’ .
- The Netherlands is the world’s largest per capita consumer of coffee, averaging 2.7 cups of coffee per person, per day.
- Brazil has been the largest producer of coffee for last 150 years.
Coffee is loaded with anti-oxidants and beneficial nutrients that can improve your health.
- Coffee Many decrease your risk of depression.
- Coffee might help prevent skin cancer (according to a study published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute).
- Smelling coffee can burst stress.
- Coffee might help fighting obesity.(Chlorogenic acid)
- Coffee could boost your workout.
- Coffee may help you live longer.
” Go ahead and pour yourself another cup-it’s good for you. “