Coffee- A hug in a mug

COFFEE- a warm, delicious alternative for hating everybody, every morning forever.

70% of the world consumes Arabica coffee, which is mild and aromatic. The remaining 30% drinks Robusta, which is more bitter- tasting but has 50% more caffeine than Arabica.

  • Coffee is the world’s second most valuable traded commodity, only behind petroleum.
  • The world consumes close to 2.25 billion cups of coffee everyday.
  • Instant coffee was invented by a man called George Washington around 1910.
  • There is a coffee shop in France where not saying hello and please makes your coffee more expensive.
  • The word coffee comes from the arabic for ‘Wine of the Bean’ .
  • The Netherlands is the world’s largest per capita consumer of coffee, averaging 2.7 cups of coffee per person, per day.
  • Brazil has been the largest producer of coffee for last 150 years.

Coffee is loaded with anti-oxidants and beneficial nutrients that can improve your health.

  • Coffee Many decrease your risk of depression.
  • Coffee might help prevent skin cancer  (according to a study published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute).
  • Smelling coffee can burst stress.
  • Coffee might help fighting obesity.(Chlorogenic acid)
  • Coffee could boost your workout.
  • Coffee may help you live longer.

” Go ahead and pour yourself another cup-it’s good for you. “

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s